Sunday, April 4, 2010

ups and downs

I finally had the chance to use what I had learned in elementary - alphabet sign language. In between communicating with gestures, writing on a pad, using an interpreter and broken sign language, I think things went well.

I actually feel good about something.

It's been a long time.
--------------------

This weekend, I managed to walk away with my sanity and cool intact. One of my pet peeves is when people talk to me as if I don't understand what they're saying when they're clearly just being hard-headed (and other other words I won't use) and unreasonable.

I wanted to scream "do you hear yourself talking?!!!!" but instead manage to blurt out "what would you like me to do?".

Do I need to wear a disclaimer on my badge that says: (a) I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE (b) You don't know what you're talking about (c) think before you talk

Ugh. I should stop before I actually say something. Erm.
--------------------

Sunshine when I'm working then rain when it's my weekday/end off. Hmp.

No comments: