Monday, January 17, 2011

reminder

Instead of asking
Why do bad things happen to good people?
ask
Why do good things happen to bad people?
If you know the context, you would never ask the first question again. :)
-----------------------------------
It was a good Sunday. A wake-up call and a gentle reminder that there is a reason for everything. It may not be clear but it is there. There is a grand plan.
--------------------------------
There are days when I can't let out my frustrations. It's either no one understands or they are going through the same thing. Sometimes, I just need a good cry. Forget the fact that there are nights that anxiety alone can upset my stomach, initiate palpitations and cause sleepless nights. It is what it is. I just have to suck it up and do what I have to do.
Today, I felt like crap. It didn't help that yesterday I was frustrated at J but more so myself that it carried over until I have to get up and get ready for work. Monday blues I suppose.
I really need a dose of sunshine.

No comments: