Tuesday, September 25, 2007

huh

When the priest says, "speak now or forever hold your peace" during a wedding, doesn't it seem like he's just asking for trouble?

And that little blurb has nothing to do with anything. Errr.

-------------------

I thought about something weird. Should I say it or should I just let it go? The question just floated in my head waiting to be recognized as something worthy to be discussed. I waited for a bit but things got in the way until I realized it's too late. Whether that is a good decision or not, I won't really know.

-------------------

One more week and my days of having a mentor to guide me to become a staff nurse will end. Ack! Three months of orientation went by so fast, I can't believe that I've been working for that long because the remnants of my wage at my bank account makes it seems like I just started. Sigh. "

I was gonna say more things about this but I'm sleepy. At least I'm off this coming weekend. Yey!

2 comments:

Athens said...

cant help but laugh on the priest thing... ow well somethings are not meant to be said but somethings are not meant to be hidden also.. hahahahahahaha

in documentaion "what is not written, is not done" i hope theres such a thing called "what is not said, was not felt" toink!

blame the day job!

blueskies said...

hahaha. so true! :P

oh yes... that's what i'm always reminded of when i'm writing down what i did for my patients. eek!

i like the second part...sounds just about right. ;)