Saturday, September 8, 2007

it's only words

I had to settle for this part of the garden because there were too many mosquitoes on the other side. I want the same ones in my future garden.

I've been wanting to go to this exhibition - Chinese Lantern Festival.
Everything was hand made and they looked great at night.
The entrance fee was a tad expensive but it was worth it.

I've been here for 9 years and this is the first time I've been here.

Even though I get sooo tired from work, I still try to go out during the days I'm off. We still have a lot on our list of places to visit and restaurant to dine in while trying to stay in budget. I've been working for two months now and I don't have any savings to show for. Sigh. Ah, money. As someone told me, worry about debt later because no matter what you do, you'll always be in debt. I guess that's one way of looking at it. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures :)

Anonymous said...

mannnn the lantern festival!! sooo nicceee!! you should consider resting you know...health first. =)

blueskies said...

thanks! :)

i guess i was getting used to doing something everyday. but after three days of 12 hour shifts, my body feels like its ready for a break. so yes, health first (this time). :P