Monday, September 17, 2007

what was that?

I found this scribbled on a piece of tissue paper as I was throwing out a bunch of things:

"Anyone perfect can be lying..
Anything loved can be lost
Anything plain, can be lovely"
I'm not sure where I found/heard/saw this and I'm a tad lazy to put effort to do a quick search though. I just thought it was quite interesting and at times true.
----------------
It felt like I had something to talk about but my mind refuses to cooperate now. I guess it wants whatever it is to be a secret for now.
---------------
And this song popped into my head: Diary by Bread

2 comments:

North said...

I guess that's a song, Barenaked Ladies? How are you, Kristine?

blueskies said...

hey paul, it's been a while!

now i remember... thanks! as soon as you said that, it triggered when i wrote it. :D

nice to hear from you again.