Tuesday, July 28, 2009

interesting

It's sad to admit that I have lost interest in a lot of things.

I remember spending money and time filling up jars and whatever container I could find with stars of varying colours and designs.

I was once interested in reading books. But now, I haven't even finished the last book I bought.

I knew about cars before. I appreciated the paint jobs, the rareness of old cars and the curves of its body. And now, I could care less.

There was a time when I couldn't stop playing video games - racing or fighting. I was somewhat good at it. I haven't touched my DS and Wii for months and even though I miss them, I can't be bothered.

I loved taking pictures of everything and anything - including myself. I carried my camera everywhere I go no matter how ordinary the day is. Nowadays, I take pictures when I'm in the mood and when the occassion calls for it.

What is wrong???

And the sad thing about this realization is that the only thing I am truly interested in is something I can't afford and feasible all the time.

No comments: