Wednesday, July 22, 2009

just a thought

Is a relationship suppose to reach a plateau?

The point of no surprises, no just-because-flowers, conversations that only revolve around hi-how was your day and the time you just take everything for granted.

Can it also mean being comfortable with each other enough to not doing anything special or out of the ordinary but know that it is already special?

--------------------

I have S.A.D.

Sunshine when will you come back?

No, I don't want a pretend peeking-in-behind-the-clouds kind of day. I want a day I can almost feel the sweat running through my back. I want a day that I can wear my sunglasses without feeling as if I'm hiding a black eye. I need a day to have the option of just wearing a tank top, skirt or flip flops without regretting it.

PLEASE SAVE ME!

No comments: