Friday, July 31, 2009

on the other side

He's missing again.

Adventurous or stupid? I can't say but either way applies. I can't help but call out to his made-up name hoping that makes a difference. So far, complete failure.

Come back, turtle.
Someone from that small box you're trying to get away from misses you.
-----------------

After work, I met up with J to accompany him to the ER. Let's just say that it sucks to be on the otherside of that nursing station. I am but a patient/companion when I'm not wearing that stethoscope around my neck and the only thing I am good for is hopefully explain the medical jargon tossed around. So there we were, for more than 5 hours in a small room hoping the doctor will call out his name. He fell asleep but for the life of me, I can't sleep sitting up or lying on an uncomfortable vinyl-covered chair.

Unfortunately, my friend was not working that night, otherwise we could have gotten more information out of her. His nurse was a little too aloof to be approached - I don't blame her though.

Thankfully, nothing serious. :)
-----------------

I am amused by this song: The Bobo Song by Gloc 9
-----------------

Today was the sunniest day I have seen for a long long time.
Thank you for the break!!

2 comments:

hufana said...

haha, you're right...i just couldn't help but feel a lil bit cheery when the sun came out today. esp when weather+mood have been (sort of) gloomy lately.

blueskies said...

i hope this happens more often. there's still time to salvage this fake summer we have. hmp.