Saturday, September 11, 2010

letting go

I finally did it, I deleted my Friendster account.

Despite of the fact that I love having the option of being able to look back at messages, write-ups and profiles for the sake of remembering, I decided it was time to let go.

As a tribute, I will include the "About Me" section that someday may be useful when I feel that I have lost myself and need some guidance to find it again.

strawberry cheesecake ice cream addict a procrastinator reluctant driver a book lover and a music fanatic an optimist (most of the time) obsess with cherry blossoms and the colour blue afraid of roller coasters suffers from a mild case of insomnia laughs at anything and close to everything dreams of bungee jumping and sky diving someday (yeah right!) loves AE constant dreamer impulsive buyer TV addict loves the *click* sound the digicam makes frustrated karaoke singer supporter of iTunes

No comments: