Wednesday, September 1, 2010

look at me

I can't seem to stop forming random thoughts in silence and then moving on before I can think about it any further. It is tiring and a little annoying. My attention span is playing tricks on me again.

Make up your mind!!!

Erm.
----------------------
I always thought that I have small eyes until recently. A patient's son interrupted our conversation only to blurt out, "you have very big eyes" which made me ponder whether it was a compliment or not. Didn't the conversation between Red Riding Hood and the Grandma Wolf started out that way?

Dun dun dun.
-----------------------
Once again, I was sternly reminded of my limited freedom. Details aside, I am left wondering if marriage really is the only possible option or solution.

Sigh...
----------------------
I currently (because tomorrow and the following day will be different) feel that I would benefit from taking a course or at least pick up a hobby. This is usually a fleeting urge to break the routine I have day after day that often fades after a series of failed attempt.

Hmmm
----------------------
Last Monday, I opted to clean J's place. A task that was challenging since I know how particular he is with certain things. When I do laundry, I normally have four categories - coloured, white, scrubs and jeans. As for J, I ended up doing at least 6 loads to accomodate his rules and I didn't even finish! I started at 9 and gave up around 6. If this was a real cleaning job, I wonder how much I could have made that day.

Come to think of it, I can charge him my usual hourly rate.

Ladida

No comments: