Monday, August 13, 2007

no, no you're funnier

My life at the moment revolves around work. Social activities, plans, laundry days and even food intake depends on my schedule. Before I can make any move, a series of questions pass through my head:
(a) Is it my weekend on or off?
(b) Day or night shift?
(c) Eight hours or twelve?
(d) Am I gonna be too tired to function after work/planned activity?
(e) Can I take the day off?
(f) Can someone pick me up?
(g) Am I getting paid this week?

The rest might be too weird/funny to share but you get my drift.
-------------------
Ever find out something interesting/controversial/funny about a friend/family/acquaintance through their status in Friendster or Facebook?

I remember someone telling me how she found out her cousin got married without telling the family. She called him to confirm the news and instead of saying it was just a joke, he admitted it was the case. Sometimes its quite funny/sad how you can easily find out that a couple is fighting just by the way one or both changes their once "married/in a relationship status" to "its complicated". Sigh. Then other stalkers/friends might as well check out their pictures/comments to see if they have taken each other out. Then, it's a sure sign.

Even more disturbing if your gf/bf changes their status and you didn't even know you were fighting in the first place. Errr.
------------------
Weather forecast: I still have a couple of activities/places to cross off my list before summer ends. The weather has been semi-cooperative and I'm optimistic that I will not be disappointed.

The only thing I miss is camping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know eh! it makes harder for stalkers like me to..well stalk people with their status. one time someone's in relationship then next thing they're single! geez!

blueskies said...

doesn't that make it easier coz you'll know when its appropriate/best to ummm approach someone?

hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

wahahah! so true. i saw my brother's gf's quote one time and it said, "alone again, naturally." i asked him and he said na muntik na silang mag break up that time. harhar. weiiird.

kristine, is it really super super wearisome? tell me the truth.-

blueskies said...

eek. nakakaloko nga pag mas alam pa ng ibang tao kung ano nang nangyayari.

nah its not as wearisome as it probably comes out. i tend to write about negative things but something good happened today and i will write about it soon. :)

i guess like other jobs, some days you just want to quit but other days its really rewarding. ;)