Friday, June 8, 2007

the aftermath

Just like other things in life, the end of the exam was bittersweet. I'm relieved and happy that it is finally done but at the same time, scared out of my mind as to what the result will be.

Almost everyone who wrote that exam walked out feeling unsure of their fate. I'm trying so hard to be optimistic by saying that miracles do happen. I guess all I can say now is I tried my best. I'm just hoping that the next phrase won't be, but I guess my best wasn't good enough.

I think I've been singing karaoke wayyy too much. Haha.

-------------

I finally had my braces off yesterday. After five years, it feels weird to brush my teeth without the roughness of the wires. The toothbrush just glides with minimum effort that I actually enjoy it. Haha. The only funny thing about them are the way my teeth looks yellow. Sigh. I can't wait for my cleaning appointment on Monday.

-------------
I'm back to my old job: part-time gardener. The forget-me-nots and bleeding hearts are blooming once again. I'm tempted to take lots of pictures and post them everywhere in my room. It's been a while since I took random shots anyway.

The weather is still a bit temperamental. A forecast of thunderstorm today and bright sunny weather tomorrow.


------------

I have about five days to look for a graduation dress. Sigh.

Another thing to sigh about is that I can't go to Cancun with my friends. They were trying to convince me to just use my magical card and worry about paying it later. I would have said yes if the cost was half of what it really is.

No comments: