Thursday, June 21, 2007

q&a

As I requested, Paul interviewed me. I hope my answers made sense. I just realized that I can never be interviewed because my answer will always be vague or safe. ;)

1. Was there any college course you wanted other than nursing? Why do you want that?

If talent, skills and creativity would not be a problem, I would have loved to take something art related. I was properly introduced to art when I was in Grade 9 (first year hs). There's just something about art that's challenging and liberating. Unfortunately, I was somewhat of a perfectionist which did not really work since I'm not naturally artistic. Errr.

2. What would make you leave Canada and decide to stay in the Philippines for good?
If I'll have the same opportunities and perks of living in Philippines as I do here in Canada. If I list all of those, I might end up sounding like an ungrateful child.

3. What's your typical day like? What do you want to change from it? Why?
Since I am unemployed (until July), my typical day is lounging around the house. I wake up, eat, daily dose of internet-related stuff, sing karaoke, watch TV, look after my grandma and do some chores. As much as I love staying home, I get restless and start to imagine all the things I could do. I would love to go bowling, play in the arcade, go to parks, visit art museums, have dinner/lunch dates (friends) or walk around downtown. ANYTHING but nothing. Life at the moment is monotonous and I need it to change because this will be the last summer break I get once I start working.

4. What's the nastiest thing you have ever done to a guy? Why?
I don't think anything I have done to a guy would be qualified as nasty. ;) Is that being too safe? Haha. I might have to get back to this question another time. :D

5. What's the most daring thing you've done so far?
This unfortunately will affirm the fact that I am quite boring. I don't think I have done anything that will be considered daring by myself or those that personally knows me. It would be fun to ask them because maybe, just maybe, I have in fact stepped out of my box every now and then.

So yes, the last two questions I failed. Haha. Thanks for the questions Paul, I will have to do something about those ones and maybe I'll have a better answer next time. ;)

No comments: