Tuesday, June 5, 2007

the day before

Same time tomorrow, I will be in my seat with hundreds of nurses taking the exam to have that coveted RN title after our name - if we pass. *dun dun dun*

I've been a wreck since the week started because just thinking of it makes me either (a) cry (b) plan what I will do if things doesn't work out (c) read pages upon pages of diseases or (d) sing karaoke. I can't wait to get this over with. Hopefully the end result will be good.

He came by to give me a good luck hug today. It was a surprise. Even though he only stayed for 10 minutes because he had to go to work, it was really sweet. I find small things like this makes me happier than grand gestures.

------------------

Why is it soooo gloomy?! The sky is gray, its been raining since the weekend and the breeze is just too cold. Sigh.

I'm kind of hoping that by Thursday, the sun will shine once again and stop this silliness.

------------------

I've been shopping even though I don't have an income or money. How is that possible you might ask? Well, by a magical card that you swipe. Eek! This week, I bought two tube tops and two tank tops. It's kind of reasonable because I don't know if I can wear the tubes by themselves. It seems risky. And besides, they're not expensive. Errr.

------------------

Okay, I'm gonna study now.

1 comment:

Nikka said...

Hey Kristine! Good luck sa exam. I'm sure you'll do very well. :)