Friday, June 29, 2007

it's gonna be a lovely day

Everyday the phone rings and everyday I answer it hoping my effort won't be for nothing. But of course, it's the same damn number. I answer only to hear the busy tone. Upon a quick search in ever reliable Google, I found a forum board of some sort discussing the same calls they get from this number. Ack! I'd rather get telemarketers than this nonsense.

-------------------

After three weeks of freedom from my braces, I finally have wire retainers. The dentist and her assistant must have told me to ONLY take it off when I'm eating. They know me too well. Although it is less obtrusive than my braces, I feel more uncomfortable with it. And just like the same appliances that block the movement of my tongue before, it results in some sort of lisp or unrecognizable words.

-------------------

It's Canada Day on July 1 and it translates into a long a weekend. Yey! Unfortunately, I can't leave the house, at least not for the whole day like I would normally do, due to familial obligations. He agreed to keep me company and probably just watch movies and eat pizza for the whole day. My parents are going camping and my siblings have a life of their own.

What I would really like to do is go to the park and play with a Frisbee or badminton. We don't have either.

Maybe I was just inspired while watching Wimbledon to move around.

-------------------

I didn't gain a single pound while on my summer break. If anything, I lost at least two. Ack!

* The title will be a tribute to those optimists. Including me. Most of the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you could try out somebody's dance pad while at home. haha. it seems like this is all i can talk about.

anyway, have fun!

4th of july is coming up here and i think i won't be doing anything special for it, either.

Anonymous said...

i did that before and it was somewhat of a disaster but fun though. kind of addicting.

there's still time! fireworks maybe?