Tuesday, July 3, 2007

long weekend musings

couch potato moment: I realized that watching TV with him for 6 hours means that the remote control will have a workout. Out of all the shows he could pick, he decided to watch truck racing - lap 48 out of 200. *yawn* Since my attention span will never last that long, I switched it to a comedy show. That didn't last long either and we're back to the Discovery channel talking about how toothbrushes are made. I must agree that its fascinating but when they started talking about big machines, my brain decided to give up again. I'm happy to say that I did eventually win because I begged that the Linkin Park concert will give me great joy. He decided to sleep. Haha.

it's a small world #26: when you see your dentist on a debut when you were absolutely sure there would be no connection

dream #52: riding a motorcycle on a mountain road wherein one false move would mean death. It was exhilarating! I even got a lesson from my uncle who taught me how to turn the bike while almost touching the ground. The move was called Yugi-oh. Haha.

there's always a first time #40: drive-in theater. Last year, he asked me if I wanted to go for our first date. I said no because it was too far and I think my parents would make a big deal out of it since it'll mean I'll be home wayyy past the pretend midnight curfew. Last night, my mom called in the middle of Knocked up asking me where I am and reminding me to go home soon. Of course this is unfair because my siblings stay later more often than I do. I think my dad's ignoring me because I got home around 2:30. Eek. Other than that, it was fun. :D

*all numbers are made up. :P

2 comments:

North said...

I had a laugh on that couch potato moment. I didn't mean it bad though.

blueskies said...

:P

hehehe. i think eventually we'll have to have some sort of understanding as to who should hold the remote control.