Thursday, March 19, 2009

because I can

Luggage. Check.
Pasalubong. Pending.
Ticket. Pending.

Sigh.

So far, that's all I have - an expensive luggage that I wish I didn't buy. Hmp.

We tried to buy pasalubong yesterday but it was harder than we thought. You see, we haven't bought anything for ourselves recently because (1) we're saving for our plane tickets (2) we have bills to pay (3) we're trying not to swipe as much. This then resulted to us having the-kid-in-a-candy-store syndrome wherein we find something remotely interesting and immediately find reasons to buy it. Of course we need that. Erm. So far, we managed to buy goodies for ummm about 5 people on our list. Why did they stop selling Victoria's Secret lotion in La Senza again?

I did end up buying sour gummy worms for myself to make me happy. :D

3 comments:

hufana said...

oohhhh gummy worms are <3

but beware. haha i think i read somewhere that some of the food colourings from anything gummy are cancerous. err. sigh.

we get that kid-in-the-candy-store syndrome too. not good. haha

Anonymous said...

SEE!!! look at chris' comments!!!! i told you so!! i told u but u never listen!!! gummy bear sucks!!

blueskies said...

oh really?! ack.. but... hmp. i will have faith that what i like won't do me harm. haha. not a good excuse i know, but they're too yummy. :S

and did anyone else see someone mention "gummy bears"? nope..dont think so. i said GUMMY WORMS. haha. i've moved on... the gummy bears didnt have enough sour in them. erm. i'll convince you one day, you'll see.