Friday, March 13, 2009

bits and pieces #59

Once again, I've proven that ignorance is bliss.

I still remember when one of my good friends and I were walking to another friend's house when she blurted out, "sana nga di na lang natin nalaman noh". I'm sure it wasn't a life altering information but it was enough to convince me that there are things that is better left unknown. Erm.

In any case, what I found out was more amusing than any thing else. :$

-----------------------

Flashback:

While waiting for the teacher to come to our class, my seatmates and I were talking amongst ourselves. I don't remember what the conversation was but all of a sudden, someone let out a huge cough that produced a thick, green phlegm. Unfortunately, it landed on my friend's dark blue skirt. No, it didn't skid down as one might imagine, but unfortunately was stuck. For a brief moment, we all looked at it. Then, she screamed, gagged and panicked while he fumbled for a piece of paper to wipe out the offending blob. I was literally in tears while laughing at the whole situation.

I'm not sure what happened after because my memory bank is limited but to this day I still laugh like it just took place yesterday. :$

------------------------

Conversation:

me: So, what am I going to do to you if you don't call me?
him: Ummm, nothing?
me: I don't think so.
him: You can pinch me as much as you want.
me: Forever and anytime I want.
him: No, only for the day.
me: Why? You know you won't call that's why you're trying to bargain.
him: Fine...
me: And you know I'll do it and I won't feel sorry for you right?
him: Fine..

Unfortunately (this time), he did call. Sigh. In a perfect world, I would get everything I want. :$

No comments: