Sunday, March 15, 2009

not a happy camper

As luck would have it, I am paying more taxes.

Sigh.

Meanwhile, he will get a hefty amount enough to have me begging if I can share in his wealth. It was a joke before I learned about what I had to pay but now, I'm not too sure. I will definitely have to ask for some help as not to upset my well-balanced monthly budget.

Sigh.

Lesson learned: Buy more RRSPs, pay more money to my government loan and save open a tax free savings account. whyohwhy
---------------------------

I discovered mini donuts from Krispy Kreme.

---------------------------

Today will be known as could-have-been-a-park-day a.k.a. summer's-coming-soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's a tax free savings account???

blueskies said...

from what i read (and want to believe..hahaha), its a savings account that you don't get taxed on by the govt. the interest rate is high and you can take it out anytime without penalty.

if you're buying a house anytime soon and want to make sure you're not gonna pay tax, you should get rrsp instead. otherwise, this is a good option.

(sounds like i know what i'm talkin about. hehe. too bad i couldn't save myself from paying tax! sighhhh)