Wednesday, March 11, 2009

take a look in the kaleidoscope

It's impossible not to shed tears or to be more exact, cry for two hours, while watching Eat Bulaga's tribute to Francis M. I find it weird that although I don't know him personally, I feel "affected", as my coworker said, about his death. It may be that I still mourn for my late uncle and everytime I hear of someone passing away, I can't help but feel that way. I have not fully accepted it and I don't think it will happen any time soon.

During the tribute, I was amazed to learn the accomplishements he had in the forty four years he was here. He was an actor, a rapper, photographer, breakdancer and a business man. I mean how passionate and talented he must be to excel in all of the things he pursued.

I guess to say that he is inspirational will be an understatement.

Even though I more know him as the-one-who-sang Kaleidoscope, it's never too late appreciate what he was and what he had done.

And just to prove that point, I rediscovered this song. :)

No comments: