Tuesday, March 10, 2009

good night


I don't know where to begin and if I did, who knows what the ending would be.


Almost night after night, I wait for that phone call. If I don't get it, I convince myself that there is a reason and that I should just accept it. The next day will begin with a sorry and end with an I love you. It's a simple cycle I should be accustomed to. He doesn't understand why it's important to me and I don't understand what's so hard about this simple request.


Sigh.


La di da.


Ever heard of a couple who broke up because of this very reason?


Is tonight soon enough?


Erm. Kidding.


I am that girl who will continue to hope. The kind of girl who believes there's an ounce of romance left in him. Someone who fervently hopes that she will get over this silly thing and realize that the good definitely outweighs the bad.


3 comments:

hufana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hufana said...

I was once in a similar setup
so I think I can understand where you're coming from. To me getting a call completes my day, and not having minute just to speak to him was reason enough to make me go nuts. T_T

Hope all would be well with you two. =)

blueskies said...

I think its just a matter of compromising. Easier said than done I must say. :S

I just can't help getting frustrated. Ahhh.

End of my venting. HAHA.