Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fool


This month, I'll be 25 and will be battling a quarterlife crisis. Erm. Kidding. I wish I could spend it the way I did last year though - enjoying the sun (in the shade) and blissfully forgetting bills and everything else stressful. Ah Cuba, how I miss you.


I'm trying to think of something to make this month special and memorable but so far, nothing.*


If I had my way, I'll spend my birthday in a hotel and make use of their pool - if only to walk in it because I can't swim anyway. There's just something about hotels that makes me feel I'm somewhere else even though it's only 30 minutes away from my house. :$ If I also didn't have to think of money, I would impulsively (kind of) buy myself a camera lens and finally have a little bit more motivation to take pictures. And lastly, here's to hoping that J will give me something I didn't ask for nor hinted about. Afterall, I'm still a sucker for anything romantic. :D


Birthday list: summer clothes, camera lens, supply of sour gummy worms/bears, a trip to somewhere/anywhere



2 comments:

jolly said...

ateeee! hahahah! pa burger ka naman!

eww gummy worms/bears...ewww..

blueskies said...

hahaha. i still look younger. :P but wait, aren't you a year older than me?

i'm sure of it!

and hmp.