Thursday, April 23, 2009

it's my birthday

... and I'll cry if I want to.

---------------

I read this old joke in Bob Ong's book and it still cracks me up everytime I remember it as if it's my first time hearing it.

I'm kind of weird that way.
---------------

I don't need to make sense today.
I'm allowed to do whatever I want to, say whatever I feel like and not be held accountable.
Erm.
That's the crazy me talking.
--------------

I had a pre-birthday dinner because my parents won't be here to celebrate with me. I kind of wanted to write off the day completely but my sister said we should still do something even though the circumstances is dreary. Sigh.

But birthdays needs to be celebrated.
-------------

I also want to say goodbye.
We will miss you.
That picture of you laughing will be embedded in our memory.
Say hi to the rest of the family long gone. :)