Thursday, April 9, 2009

of all the stupid things

While in report, I giggled like a school girl while the nurse in charge mentioned a patient's last name. No, I'm too mature to laugh now every time I say pee pee and poo poo. But no, I'm not that mature yet that I won't make a joke if it fits right in.

Did I mention that I still say whoopsy when (a) I make a small mistake or (b) I almost bump in to someone at work? Erm.
------------------
I have a penchant for blurting out a fake name when a stranger asks. I would just hate to know that some stranger can just scream out my name, if they're crazy enough, when I pass by them again at some other time. Highly unlikely I know, but I am one paranoid girl. Tonight, I didn't want to play that game though. I brushed off the question with a why as I calculated how long I have to talk to this guy until it's my time to get off. I don't like talking to drunk guys and I especially hate talking to drunk 25 year old's who just so happens to have an ephiphany that getting someone pregnant is not the way to go. Ugh.

Note to self: Either don't sleep or just pretend to sleep the whole way through to stay away from interesting people.
----------------
Two of my friends here are getting married the same day I'm leaving for Philippines. Erm.
---------------
When do you ask someone to stay and when do you let them go? Weird question? Yes. But ponder about it anyway. :P
---------------
This weekend will be filled with activities and I am somewhat happy that I'll be working nights next week. Insomnia is my friend and my enemy.

Another thing to be happy about: I'm not working nights while there's full moon. Things happen during full moon - trust me.

No comments: