Friday, April 24, 2009

lub dub

Last night, my heart was beating with a sense of urgency. The kind that would wake you up at five in the morning hoping to find sunshine instead of darkness for comfort. It doesn't help that my imagination was still active from conjuring up weird dreams that it bled in to my present state. I'm not entirely sure whether it was my irregular heartbeat that resulted in a series of weird dreams or whether it was the other way around. I remember thinking to myself, "is this suppose to be a nightmare?"

Because if it was going to turn out that way, I didn't feel like staying to find out.
----------------------

Birthday gifts I received this year: jewelry, fisheye camera and strawberry shortcake
Looking forward to: a promise of a good dinner and company
---------------------

The sun is shining and I feel like hopping on to a bus without a definitive plan. I haven't done anything spontaneous lately. They all somehow fall in the category of being impulsive instead. The difference between the two may not be night and day but I follow my own dictionary anyway. I still have Saturday to plan for this. Wake up early, take my camera and just go.

Wish me luck.

If nothing happens, maybe that's as spontaneous as I get - imagining what-could-have-beens. Erm.

No comments: