Friday, April 3, 2009

just another day

It's hard to talk about work without breaking the Confidentiality (yes, with a capital C) agreement that I signed as early as my first year in Nursing. I need to vent and at times I'm tempted to talk about these things to get it off my chest and mind space. Carefully hidden with every stories are details that will distinguish them from other patients. Sigh.

I guess we're meant to vent to and with other nurses. It's hard for other people to fully comprehend anyway without having every bit sound like some sort of tragedy or a sob story.

Today, I have another one.

A story meant as a warning to some, a puzzle to a few and maybe a game - 20 questions to name one. I'll tell you once it's over.

-----------------------------
A Cheerios commercial leaves this song in my head: I Try - Macy Gray
-----------------------------

Is it just me or James Bond never gets a bruise that will lasts more than 5 minutes?

No comments: