Thursday, April 16, 2009

if everyday was like this

Why can't I just enjoy a simple moment without having to dissect the why's and what's of it? It's as irritating as that guy who doesn't know what personal space means. Erm.

But really, why do I have to think that something has to mean something?

A friend of mine that went through a break-up and an impending separation as they live together now realized that their relationship is much better than they were together. She said she doesn't have to think about why he didn't call or why they didn't go out that night. "It is what it is", is what she concluded. Simple enough.

So when that happens while in the relationship, is it good or does it spell trouble instead?

If that doesn't make sense, I have a fall back reason - I am weird.
--------
I love Seinfeld.

"Why is nice bad? What kind of a sick society are we living in when nice is bad?"
-------
Are you Italian?
No, no. I'm Filipino.
But you're name is Italian though.
I guess we borrowed it because we liked it so much.
I know a lot of people with that name in Italy.
I do too. There's a lot of girls with my name where I come from.
-------
I am slightly disappointed. But who am I to expect something though. Sigh.

No comments: